Feelin' good isn't good enough for the Janis. This cushy, midweight sock is made for hiking good and livin' even better, baby. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool wraps your feet in total trail comfort, with throwback style that'll set your Bohemian spirit free.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable, and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 57% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|Denim / Small||642249169638||1979_DENIM_S_DARN||210000008338|
|Denim / Medium||642249169621||1979_DENIM_M_DARN||210000008340|